Days Only Hospitalist/Hospital Medicine - 45 Minutes from Madison, WI
Daytime Hospitalist Opportunity
- ?A? graded hospital for high-quality care by The Leapfrog Group
- 7 days on / 7 days off | 7am-7pm
- Seeing around 15 patients a day
- Lots of autonomy, support staff reduces the burden of non-clinical responsibility
- Operations leaders devoted to your success
- Regionally competitive compensation
- Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Retirement options including 403b 457b and 457f
- Malpractice insurance
- And more?
Community of Beloit, Wisconsin
Beloit, originally named New Albany for the city in Vermont, was founded in 1837. In the next year, the name was changed to Beloit as a namesake for the city of Detroit, Michigan. This city lays claim to such inventions as the speedometer, twine binder, and Korn Kurls.
Beloit, WI has an approximate population of 40,000. This community is in a great central location. 45 minutes from Madison, Wisconsin, 90 minutes from Chicago, Illinois, and 75 minutes from Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Apply for Days Only Hospitalist/Hospital Medicine - 45 Minutes from Madison, WI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.