Academic Medical Oncology Opportunity - New Orleans, Louisiana
About the Opportunity
- This is a clinical track appointment for a clinician educator
- Academic appointment at Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor level
- Average 10-15 patients/day
- 4-day clinic week
- The physician can expect to see a variety of solid tumor malignancies
- Multiple tumor boards
- Interest/focus on GI and head and neck cancers is a plus but not a requirement
- Call shared among providers with fellows taking the first call
- Teaching opportunities with fellows, residents, and medical students
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university-funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and the option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance and wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with childcare center on campus
About New Orleans, LA
New Orleans is an eclectic city with something for everyone!World-renowned for its distinctive music, cuisine, and unique dialects. Enjoy the many annual celebrations and festivals, with the most notable being Mardi Gras. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character, there is a community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
Apply for Academic Medical Oncology Opportunity - New Orleans, Louisiana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.