Medical Oncology with Hudson Valley Cancer Care Team - Sign-on & 32 Days PTO
About the Opportunity:
- Join a team of 4 Medical Oncologists and 2 NPs
- Dedicated staff including oncology certified RN?s, rehabilitation therapists, social workers, dieticians etc.
- Average 20 patients/day
- Large built-in referral base
- Protected admin time
- Subspecialty back up with Rad/Onc, Surg/Onc, Gyn/Onc, Pulm/CC, Radiology, Breast Surgeons, Pathology, GI and many more.
- Cerner EMR
- Hospital is a 330-bed facility with ACGME accredited residencies
- Two-year salary guarantee
- Production bonus
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Allowance
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with a 6% employer match
- 32 Days of PTO
- 10 days for CME and $4000 CME allowance
Located only 75 minutes from NYC. The Hudson Valley boasts an excellent quality of life. From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers&' markets, this beautiful suburban location offers endless ways to spend your leisure time. Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the region. The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. The area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro-North and Amtrak rail lines. Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history, and recreation in one of the country&'s most livable locations.
Apply for Medical Oncology with Hudson Valley Cancer Care Team - Sign-on & 32 Days PTO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.