ENT-Otolaryngology - Florida Panhandle - No State Income Tax and 36 days PTO!!
- Experienced staff including 2 APPsand 3 Audiologists
- Practice includes a fellowship-trained otologist and a head/neck specialist
- The outpatient surgery center attached to the hospital
- Solid referral base with over 50 employed primary care providers
- Call 1:4
- Non-profit healthcare organization
- Guaranteed base salary + wRVU bonus
- Quality + Service Bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Health/Dental/Vision, retirement plans, paid malpractice, CME allowance, and much more!
- 36 days PTO
Located along the Emerald Coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts. The growing service area of 450,000. High quality of life - low cost of living. Enjoy year-round recreation ranging from Kayaking and Fishing to Music Festivals, Museums, and the Symphony. Miles of Sugar-White Sand beaches and an Eclectic Downtown Scene. International airport for easy travel.
Apply for ENT-Otolaryngology - Florida Panhandle - No State Income Tax and 36 days PTO!!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.