Non-Invasive Cardiology with Top 100 Heart Hospital in New York
- Ranked as one of the strongest cardiac programs in the US
- Offering exceptional imaging labs, including echo, vascular, nuclear, and CT
- Active research center for heart failure, coronary disease, rhythm disorders, and circulatory disorders
- Opportunity available if interest/training in Congestive Heart Failure and Cardiac MR
- Academic opportunities available if desired
- Impressive/brand new state-of-the-art 696,000-square-foot, eight-level inpatient pavilion with 264 private medical/surgical patient rooms and 30 critical care rooms.
- Two-year salary guarantee
- Production bonus
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Allowance
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K with a 6% employer match
- 32 Days of PTO
- 10 days for CME and a $4000 CME allowance
Located only 75 minutes from NYC. The Hudson Valley boasts an excellent quality of life. From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers&' markets, this beautiful suburban location offers endless ways to spend your leisure time. Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the region. The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. The area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro-North and Amtrak rail lines. Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history, and recreation in one of the country&'s most livable locations.
Apply for Non-Invasive Cardiology with Top 100 Heart Hospital in New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.