Interventional Cardiology in East-Central North Carolina - Partnership
About the Opportunity
- Join two Interventional cardiologists and an experienced Nurse Practitioner
- Practice is about 60% peripheral proceduresand 40% Coronary
- Very light call on both weekday nights and weekends.
- No weekend Stemi call
- Partnership track
- Guaranteed base salary with no cap on earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Great work-life balance!
About the Raleigh Area:
The combined cities in the triangle have a population of 1.2 million with easy access to the scenic Outer Banks (2 hours) and the beautiful Smoky Mountain region (4 hours). Several nearby lakes provide recreational activities for families. Home to UNC-Chapel Hill, NC State, and Duke Universities. A diverse population and the area is rated within the top 5 cities and towns to live in the USA. Within casual driving time, you&'ll find some of America&'s finest entertainment, sporting events, historical sites, and a host of other diversions. Great place to raise a family.
Apply for Interventional Cardiology in East-Central North Carolina - Partnership
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.