Internal Medicine Physician for Established Panel in Central New Hampshire
Who we are seeking:
- Must be board eligible or board certified in Internal Medicine
- Must be comfortable providing acute and preventive care as well as chronic disease management
- We want a provider to build strong relationships with their colleagues and patients
- Be a physician who will provide continuous and comprehensive care to each patient
- Be NH licensed
About the position:
- Treat 100% of Adult patients
- Supported by experienced nurses, medical assistants, and care coordinators
- Team-based care approach
- Evidence-based best practices style
- Recently renovated suite on the main campus of the hospital
- A community hospital with over a 100-year history
- Established patient panel
- Collegial environment and referrals
- This position is currently eligible for H-1B or J1 Visa sponsorship for the right candidate.
About the benefits:
- Generous compensation
- Robust benefits packages
- Relocation assistance
- Dedicated CME time and funds
Located only 1 1/2 hours to Boston with access to major cities and airports.Offers four seasons, an outdoor lifestyle with close proximity to mountains and hiking trails, and ski resorts. This picturesque town in the Lake Sunapee region in central New Hampshire has it all and there is no income or sales tax.
Apply for Internal Medicine Physician for Established Panel in Central New Hampshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.