Experienced Robotic Transplant Surgeon sought for Greater Boston
About the position:
- Hospital employed
- Perform deceased and living donor liver and kidney transplants
- Join over 1200 clinicians
- Strong hepatopancreatic biliary surgery service
- Academic affiliation
- Opportunities for residents and fellow education and clinical research.
- EPIC EMR
Who we are seeking:
- Completed training in General Surgery and an ASTS-approved Transplant Fellowship
- Candidates must have experience in liver, and kidney transplantation, as well as multi-organ donor procurements
- Experience in living-donor liver transplantation is important
- Candidates with interest in expanding the living donor service
- Must have a demonstrated track record of clinical excellence and scholarly activities
- Academic appointment as an Assistant, Associate Professor, or full professor will be commensurate with experience and achievements
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Surgery
- Massachusetts licensed or eligible
About the compensation:
- Salary is in line with MGMA standards
- RVU incentives
- Robust benefit plan
- Retirement programs
- Malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
About the location:
Located 16 miles from the center of Boston with train service and easy access to major highways. The schools in this area are all highly rated and there are affordable communities to choose from. This location is ideal for families as the surrounding communities have beautiful and lively downtowns with shopping, dining, parades, sporting events, bike and walking paths, and entertainment venues.
Apply for Experienced Robotic Transplant Surgeon sought for Greater Boston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.