Associate Medical Director of Hematology & Oncology in Scenic Maine
About the position:
- Report directly to the Senior Medical Director
- Full-time employed position
- Faculty appointment with Tufts Medical Center
- EPIC EMR
- The focus will be on quality, insights, and research
- Participate in CancerLinQ
About the compensation:
- Salary in line with MGMA and Sullivan Cotter
- Salary guarantee
- RVU incentives
- Generous time off
- Robust benefits package
- Retirement programs
About the facility:
- Regional Cancer Center
- Full-service medical center
- Nationally accredited
About the location:
The area is experiencing tremendous growth and offers excellent schools, both public and private, along with very affordable home prices.Come work where others choose to vacation.Explore New England from Maine to New Hampshire to Massachusetts to Vermont.With only a 20-minute drive to Portland and 90 minutes to Boston, it is the gateway to New England beaches, lakes, mountains, and ski areas.
Apply for Associate Medical Director of Hematology & Oncology in Scenic Maine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.