Northern Rhode Island Internal Medicine with Partnership Track
- A recognized leader in cutting edge clinical quality initiatives
- NCQA recognized. Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Fully integrated EMR is eClinicalWorks
- This office provides care from pediatrics through adult, women&'s health, and senior care
- Monday - Friday office hours
- Partnership track available
- Leading compensation plan with a full benefits package
About Providence, Rhode Island
?Best city for foodies,? ?No. 4 quirkiest city in America,? ?No. 3 favorite U.S. city?? the awards for our capital city are countless. Providence combines the friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. The city has undergone a dramatic transformation over the past 50 years and has a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, fantastic hotels, a renowned restaurant scene, and tons of things to do. Small city, huge impact!
Apply for Northern Rhode Island Internal Medicine with Partnership Track
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.