Neurology in South Central Vermont - Attractive Salary + Production & Sign-On
- Seeking an ABPN BC/BE neurologist, preferably with EEG and EMG experience
- Work 4.5 office days with 1:4 call as a consultant for inpatients
- Nighttime call is predominantly phone-based
- Well-established EMR with hospital and home digital imaging, EEG, and EMG viewing capability.
- 133-bed community hospital with ER volume of 36,000 patient visits annually
- The medical center was recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of 42 Best Hospitals for Common Care conditions and procedures.We received an "A" rating from The Leapfrog Group" for hospital safety and the 2015 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
Generous base salary plus production incentive, signing bonus, benefits of malpractice, health, dental, and disability insurances, 403b with hospital match, defined contribution retirement account, and tax-deferred earnings program.Opportunity to earn extra compensation for taking extra call.$6000 annual CME allowance.
- Great family-oriented community with a vast array of outdoor activities including 2 ski resorts
- Located at the base of the Green Mountain Range
- Our areaoffers wonderful recreational fun, good schools in safe communities, and easy access to Boston, Montreal, the Maine coast, and NYC
- This is a chance to practice and live in a location most desire for vacation
Apply for Neurology in South Central Vermont - Attractive Salary + Production & Sign-On
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.