Interventional Cardiology with Structural, $75,000 Sign-On - Central IL
- Over 50% Interventional Cardiology scope, less general cardiology
- 250-300 PCIs a year with more opportunity for growth
- Guaranteed time for structural procedures
- Only 1-2 STEMIs after hours per month
- Amazing, supportive Medical Director
Compensation and Benefit Highlights
- $650,000 Base Salary
- $75,000 Sign-on
- Student Loan Repayment Opportunity
- 33-days PTO + Holidays
Decatur is a city in central Illinois with a population of over 70,000. Beginning in 2017, the neighborhood has started going through revitalization efforts to make this an ideal home for younger and older families alike! The town boasts of a newly renovated downtown and well has a variety of historic sites including the first Illinois home of Abraham Lincoln. Decatur sits halfway between Chicago and St. Louis and has easy access to Springfield, IL, Indianapolis, and Peoria.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI-2111-90747
Apply for Interventional Cardiology with Structural, $75,000 Sign-On - Central IL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.