Emergency Medicine in Central Illinois - MGMA 90th Percentile & $150K Loan Repay
- Rotational shift work of typically 3-4 days on and then 3-4 days off
- 10 hours shifts
- 39K ER visits
Compensation & Benefits
- Bonus potential putting you at 90% MGMA
- Full benefits
- 150K for student loans
- 50K sign-on bonus
- 6 weeks PTO with instant accrual
- Health, dental & vision plans
- Retirement plans - 401k, 403b & 457b
- Free access to two fitness centers
- Child care & early learning center for dependents
- 1656 hours per year minimum to fulfill a contract
This postcard-esque, riverfront community of 40,000 residents is renowned for its natural beauty, highly developed programs in the arts, and diverse & hospitable residents. The city offers over sixty arts and culture institutions in the areas of music, dance, theater, visual arts, history, and literature, over 900 acres of green space thatincludes 28 parks, a 27-hole golf course, 12 playgrounds, and 2 swimming pools, and features some of the moststunning homes in the country. Take a stroll downtown and get a bite to eat at some amazing restaurants, shopsome unique & retail stores, and spend your evening at one of the coffee shops, bars, or music venues. Named oneof the "Top 100 Small Cities" in which to live and is a short drive to St. Louis and Chicago.
Apply for Emergency Medicine in Central Illinois - MGMA 90th Percentile & $150K Loan Repay
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.