Family Medicine with emphasis in Geriatrics near Baltimore/DC
- This is a 70+ provider practice of whom 60% are Primary Care physicians with the vast majority practicing adult internal medicine.
- Seeking a physician to treat a mix of ages with the majority being those over age 65.
- Outpatient position with no inpatient responsibilities.
- Easy access to specialists within the group including Audiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Diabetology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Optometry, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Urology.
- The group has its own after-hours Urgent Care Center, a group of Diabetic Educators and a Nutritionist as well as an endoscopy center and cardiac imaging center.
- The position offers partnership with a salary guarantee the first two years, profit sharing and a lucrative benefit package.
As Maryland?s largest city and economic hub, Baltimore is a diverse and colorful city known for its rich history, distinct neighborhoods, beautiful harbor, unique museums, and world-renowned hospitals, including Johns Hopkins Medicine to the east and the University of Maryland Medical Center to the west. Known as ?Charm City,? Baltimore has transformed into to a dynamic urban center fueled by a diverse, innovative economy. Baltimore is accessible by air, port, rail, and highway, making Baltimore a good place to live for commuters. Easy access to DC, Philly, Boston and NYC!
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: MR- 2111-90517
Apply for Family Medicine with emphasis in Geriatrics near Baltimore/DC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.