Robotic Urology Group South of Cleveland
- Perform general urologic office and surgical procedures, as well as the newest advances in minimally invasive prostate, stone and incontinence procedures, including laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
- Utilize Holmium laser, Da Vinci X and XI robot
- Dedicated digital cystoscopy suite
- Quality interventional radiology, excellent APRN support and employed hospitalist program
- 1:5 Call Rotation
- Competitive compensation package including relocation allowance and education loan reimbursement available
- Accepting H1B Visa Applications
Canton, OH is the county seat of Stark County which is home to a population of 374,000. Canton is also home to art museums, galleries, and public art, as well as theaters, live music, concerts, festivals, and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Located 30 minutes south of Akron, 1 hour south of Cleveland, and 2 hours north of Columbus!
For more details, contact:
Sr. Search Consultant
800-467-3737 ext. 3016
Job ID#: SF-2110-90348
Apply for Robotic Urology Group South of Cleveland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.