Middlesex County, NJ - Quality of Life Practice 30 Miles from New York City
- Outpatient OB/GYN scope including general women?s health and outpatient procedures; Colposcopy, PAPs, IUD, Biopsies, etc.
- Manage Prenatal Care
- Average 16-22 patients per day
- Telephone call only (any emergent call referred to the ED)
- Established referral pattern for L&D
- Attractive salary
- 43 days PTO
- Medical, dental & vision plans
- 403B Retirement plan
- $1,500 CME
- $1,500 License, fees, dues
- Loan forgiveness options
Culturally rich, urban community of more than 50,000 residents (metro population - 800,000+) that?s part of the New York metropolitan area. Enjoy an amazing array of restaurants, world-class theater performances, 3 beautiful golf courses, 30+ parks with thousands of acres of green space, miles of hiking & biking trails, thriving nightlife, and endless festivals, concerts & community events. Located 30 miles from New York City and 72 miles from Philadelphia!
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: KI- 2106-89011
Apply for Middlesex County, NJ - Quality of Life Practice 30 Miles from New York City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.