Internal Medicine - Well Respected Health Care at its Finest - Boston Suburbs
Primary care offices are expanding and growing and we are looking for Internal Medicine MDs that want to work in a progressive environment.a Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospital 6 times in the last decade.
Job Highlights include:
- All positions are total outpatient with large call groups
- Teaching and research opportunities for those with interest
- All locations are in desirable Boston suburbs within 30 minutes to the city
- Many locations that meet the needs for the desired commute
- Compensation and benefits packages are extremely competitive in the market
- Bonus incentives
- Negotiable sign-on bonuses and retention bonuses
Comprehensive benefits offered to all employees including:
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pharmacy discount
- Pre-tax reimbursement accounts
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Choice of three medical plans administered by Harvard Pilgrim Health Care: Domestic & Community HMO, HMO Plus and the Tiered POS
Physicians live and work in the community, where there is access to some of the most desirable coastlines in the state, historic villages, a multitude of great restaurants, top-notch school systems, proximity to Boston and the mountains to the north. Choose from the following locations:Beverly, Billerica, Burlington, Danvers, Lexington, North Reading, Reading, Wilmington, and Winchester.
For more details, contact:
1 (781) 640-3324
Job ID#: JV-2111-90738
Apply for Internal Medicine - Well Respected Health Care at its Finest - Boston Suburbs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.