Chief Medical Officer - Grand Rapids, MI
- Collaborate with the operations and executive leadership team to drive alignment and efficiencies related to all Cherry Health provider members, staff, payors, management, processes, procedures, and implementation strategies.
- Be an inclusive leader and team player who inspires physicians, nurses and staff at all levels.
- Network and build consensus, collaborate, and problem solve. This position will play a key role in the implementation of strategies for physician relationships and service line development.
- Identify strategic medical health center workflows, and in ensuring all practices will positively impact and align with business strategies and objectives.
- Maintain favorable positive public relations. Strong interpersonal skills to interact with leadership, employees, consumers and the general public.
- Model and communicate key values in the community and to staff in a way that supports Cherry Health&'s mission.
- Educate and empower staff to be adept at meeting current and future organizational needs, and adjust schedule staff hours of work, priorities, and assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
- Oversee the operations of medical services including psychiatry, vision care, pharmacy, Behavioral Health and nursing including scheduling of physicians for maximum coverage.
Cherry Health is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with a mission to improve the health and wellness of individuals by providing comprehensive primary and behavioral health care while encouraging access by those who are underserved. Cherry Health provides a healthcare home for those who may not otherwise have access by serving over 60,000 patients throughout Michigan.
For additional information, contact:
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Job ID: PS-2207-92788
Apply for Chief Medical Officer - Grand Rapids, MI
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.