Internal Medicine Primary Care located 30 Minutes South of Portland, Maine
- 100% Outpatient Adult Medicine
- Full time
- Flexible 4 or 5 day work week
- Dedicated administrative time
- Shared call: 1:16; Phone call only
- Average daily census; 16 patients per day
About the facility:
- Non-profit, full-service community hospitaloffers a comprehensive array of medical care and services
- Full-service medical center and two emergency departments
- Multi-specialty physician services group
- Join 130 physicians providing comprehensive primary and specialty services
- Non-emergency Walk-In Care
- Wide range of Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Services
- EPIC EMR
About the benefits:
- Rich cultural and progressive work environment
- Salaries in line with MGMA
- Robust health benefit plan
- Continuing medical education allowance 4K
- 6 weeks Paid Time Off
- 403b pension plan
- Negotiated Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
About the area:
Located on the beautiful southern Maine coast. The area offers some of the most spectacular natural beauty and outdoor recreation found anywhere. Sail, motorboat, canoe, and kayak in the ocean or the multiple nearby lakes. Hike the mountains, swim & fish in pristine lakes and streams, and bike on country roads that are not filled with bumper-to-bumper traffic. There is something for the entire family to enjoy along with rich cultural opportunities and great schools in a safe community environment.
Apply for Internal Medicine Primary Care located 30 Minutes South of Portland, Maine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.