Supervisory Physician Anesthesiology
This position will be located at Womack Army Medical Center, Fort Bragg, NC.
Womack is located in Fayetteville,Fort Bragg which is 2 hours from the beach and 5 hours from the Appalachian Mountains with easy access to I-95 and all points north and south. This central North Carolina location enjoys seasonably palatable weather year-round. Many facilities and services are offered such as first class golfing venues and renowned universities, a skeet range, riding stables, ice skating rink, state-of-the-art fitness centers, daycare, star-quality dining, full service banking, convenience shop, barbershop, and florist.
Fayetteville, NC: http://fayetteville.northcarolina.com/
Womack Army Medical Center: https://womack.tricare.mil/
As a Supervisory Physician Anesthesist you will:
- Provide comprehensive consultative services including problem focused histories and physical examinations.
- Perform advanced diagnostic and therapeutic invasive procedures as appropriate to treat acute, chronic and cancer pain.
- Formulate treatment plans for pain management patients within the scope of practice and as such is the subject matter expert on the development of pain management treatment plans.
- Write or dictate physical profiles, medical evaluation boards, fitness for duty evaluations, or other related documentation appropriately.
- Educate patients, families, primary care providers, surgeons and other medical specialist about medications and treatment regimens, the quantity of medications, their complex mechanisms of actions and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Maintain surgical skills for spinal cord stimulator trials and surgical implants as well as intrathecal (spinal infusion) trials and surgical implants.
- Counsel employees on behavior and initiate disciplinary actions if required.
US Citizenship required
Board Certified Anesthesiology
Must possess a current, active, full, and unrestricted license or registration as a Physician from a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
Apply for Supervisory Physician Anesthesiology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.