HOSP, $400k+ Income, Within 1 HR of Memphis
$450k Income Potential Hospitalist - 1 HR to Southern Major Metro
Starting Salary Up to $315k
7ON/ 7OFF Schedule
- Open ICU w/ ability to perform some procedures
- Full scope Hospitalist Care w/ PCC, ER, ANES etc. team support
- Starting Base salary up to $315K with proven income potential $450k+
- Signing Bonus, Student Loan Assistance, Paid Relocation
- 7 on/7 off Plus 2 weeks' vacation
- Ability to work with Residents if desired
- Beautiful State-of-the-Art Facility designed to maximize physician efficiency
- All specialists located on campus for easy consultation & maximizing patient care.
- Closed medical campus all staff employed by same employer = even playing field and everyone is truly playing for the same team. Improve quality of work and less political issues or in-fighting than anywhere else. Get back to enjoying practicing medicine the way you have always wanted things to be.
- FP or IM Accepted (formal hospitalist training required)
- Eligible for H1 Visa (Not Eligible for J1)
- Board Certification Required (upon eligibility)
Ideal position for hard working and financially motivated physician
- Named in the Top 10 Happiest Places to Live.
- Division 1 University City. College town feel with all the luxuries of a major metro w/out the crime, pollution, traffic and high costs of living.
- Beautiful area w/ hiking trails, biking, hunting, golfing and lakes for fishing or recreation
- Excellent restaurants, excellent shopping, arts, and culture & 1 hour to one of the Top 5 Cities in the USA for food/restaurants/cuisine.
· Maximize your income w/ top 99th% income & Low cost of living
· Ideal place for young families, empty nesters, or singles.
- 1 HR to Major Metro w/ International Airport
Reference: HOSP 13220
Apply for HOSP, $400k+ Income, Within 1 HR of Memphis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.