Director of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology in Worcester, MA - UMass Memorial Health
The Division of Hematology/Oncology at UMass Memorial Medical Center and the UMass Chan Medical School is a growing Division of 23 board certified physicians. We seek a Clinician Scientist with expertise in gastrointestinal malignancies to lead the adult GI Medical Oncology Program. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in the clinical investigation of gastrointestinal malignancies, including early phase clinical trial experience.
- The Director of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology Program will provide leadership of the GI Medical Oncology Program as well as provide the highest quality of inpatient and outpatient clinical care.
- The ideal candidate will provide leadership for the care and clinical investigation of gastrointestinal malignancies in an outstanding scientific environment; develop protocols for cutting edge multidisciplinary clinical care; and help train the next generation of experts in the field.
- Additional leadership opportunities and/or research support are available for appropriately qualified candidates.
- Academic rank and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must have a MD, be board-certified in Medical Oncology, and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Apply here UMass Memorial Director of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology or contact:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Apply for Director of Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology in Worcester, MA - UMass Memorial Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.