Illinois - Total Joint-Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery Physician Job - Chicagoland IL
- Opportunities in Adult Reconstruction or General Orthopedics and Sports
- 1 in 6 call rotation - work with orthopedic surgeons offering a variety of expertise
- Participation in ASC ownership
- Strong referral patterns with PCPs and local area schools
- APP support in clinic and surgery
- Excellent market competitive compensation and benefits package
- Production bonus and physician-driven quality incentive
- APP collaboration stipend
- Ongoing loan repayment
- Best in the Midwest - Free Patient Transportation System for the service area
- Level II Trauma Center
- Spine Institute and Foot & Ankle Institute
- 5-star CMS rating for Overall Hospital Quality in 2021 - top 14% of USA Hospitals
- Beautiful safe neighborhoods - some with backyard accessible waterfronts
- Highly rated local public and private schools plus easy commute to Illinois' most prestigious colleges and universities
- 60 miles to Chicago and short drive to Chicago's suburbs
- Many Fortune 500 employers in Morris and nearby communities including Grainger, BMW, Proctor & Gamble and Costco
For more information, contact
Physician and Advance Practice Recruiter
314-236-4563 - Phone and Text
Please reference position ID 166787 when responding.
Apply for Illinois - Total Joint-Adult Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery Physician Job - Chicagoland IL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.