Progressive, Patient Centric Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity
Berkshire Health Systems offers state-of-the-art healthcare for the community. Our Cardiology practice provides a Noninvasive Cardiologist opportunity in an established practice with a good patient base. This is an excellent opportunity to practice at a teaching facility in the picturesque Berkshire Mountains.
Our Cardiology practice offers providers an exceptional opportunity:
- Collegial, team based care with robust advanced practice provider practice.
- Robust nuclear stress testing and echocardiography volumes.
- Diagnostic Catheterization Lab and full service Electrophysiology Lab.
- Cardiac imaging, including cardiac CTA and cardiac MRI.
- Innovative and inclusive culture along with a diverse group of practitioners.
- Largest Cardiology practice in the region.
- Hospital employed position offering teaching opportunities as well as the ability to participate in hospital committees.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation.
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle:
- Berkshires, a 4-season resort community, with ample cultural opportunities.
- World renowned music, art, theater, and museums.
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking and hiking along the Appalachian Trail.
- Community investment for progressive development.
Interested candidates are invited to contact:
Apply for Progressive, Patient Centric Noninvasive Cardiologist Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.