Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist
The ENT practice offers the opportunity to live and work in a beautiful and culturally rich community.
Busy, well-established practice in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts:
- Comprehensive ENT services, including in-office procedures, audiology, allergy, and advance practice provider support staff
- Routine procedures, as well as head and neck
- Team approach to patient care
- Berkshire Health Systems offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation
Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates is a part of Berkshire Medical Center:
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a Da Vinci robot
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle:
- Berkshire County is a 4-season resort community
- Endless cultural opportunities
- Year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Excellent public and private schools make this an ideal family location
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Apply for Berkshire ENT and Audiological Associates is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.