BC/BE Gastroenterologist opportunity in the beautiful Berkshire mountains of Western Massachusetts
BC/BE Gastroenterologist opportunity in the beautiful Berkshire mountains of Western Massachusetts.
- Office based practice with Fellowship trained, Board Certified Gastroenterologists
- Primarily outpatient with some inpatient coverage
- Shared call and inpatient responsibilities, currently 1:6
- Brand new, state-of-the-art onsite Innovative, Endoscopy Center with 5 procedure rooms
- Practice where you are respected, supported, and challenged
- Generous vacation and CME administration allotment to create a sustainable work life balance
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits along with relocation assistance
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-Bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and UNECOM
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world-class technology
- Top notch colorectal, bariatric, and laparoscopic surgeons on staff
- Medical Center equipped with fulltime hospitalist coverage
- Full complement of general and interventional radiology services
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a DiVinci robot
Live, Work, and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year-round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking, mountain biking, road biking, and hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Just 2½ hours from both Boston and New York City
Interested candidates are invited to contact, Michelle Lillie, Executive Recruiter at: (413) 395-7689 or: email@example.com.
Apply for BC/BE Gastroenterologist opportunity in the beautiful Berkshire mountains of Western Massachusetts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.