Internal Medicine – Beautiful Montana!
Benefis Health System, one of Montana's largest medical groups, is seeking an Internist to join our dedicated, close-knit team! Our outpatient practice offers a mix of new and experienced physician colleagues in addition to a large group of outpatient specialists in the same building. This is a well-established, highly respected team with great referral networks. We will also be expanding services into a brand-new multispecialty facility in Helena Montana, where we employ a team of 1 Internist physician and 1 APC! We are happy to discuss both locations/opportunities depending on community and practice interests.
- Current practice comprised of 7 physicians, 4 APCs, an Endocrinologist, and an Endocrinology Nurse Practitioner
- Clinic has outpatient Infusion Suite (non-chemo)
- Dieticians and Diabetes Educators and 2 Phlebotomists on floor
- Robust support staff including: 11 office staff, 22 clinical staff members, and a prescription nurse to ensure a smooth and efficient practice environment.
- Clinic is open M-F but schedule is flexible – part time (2-3 days) full time (4-5 days) or block schedule depending on desires
- Although # of patients per day is flexible, our providers typically see 18-25 patients daily given preference and complexity on their individual and unique schedules
- Call is very minimal as most calls are taken through hospitalist teams
- Opportunity to pick up hospitalist shifts if desired
Compensation and Benefits: Great compensation structures with guaranteed salary and RVU bonus structures with opportunities to build a successful practice based on your desire. Benefits offered to employees include generous 8 weeks paid time off, malpractice coverage + tail, health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as a 403B plan with 5% match and additional pre-tax savings programs for retirement.
Community Information: Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana. We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year. Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West. Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town. Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water & snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
Benefis Health System: This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle. While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over 300 members on medical staff representing 40 specialties. Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of Becker’s Best Places To Work in Healthcare, 6 years in a row 2014 – 2019!
Eligible for J-1/H1-B immigration support
Contact us today to learn more!
Erica Martin, Physician Recruiter, EricaMartin@benefis.org
Apply for Internal Medicine – Beautiful Montana!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.