Employed Emergency Medicine - Midwest
An opportunity where both your career and your personal life can thrive!
EM Residency Training Program
- Support, teach and mentor EM residents (2-4 residents per shift)
- Employed position with Level III Trauma Center; Over 100,000 ER visits per year
- Optimize your schedule preferences by electronically picking your shifts!
- Minimum of 10, 12-hr shifts per month (full time status)
- Full specialty support 24/7 including ortho, cardiology, mental health, neurology, and general surgery
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- 3 location options depending on provider preference
- *ABEM or AOBEM certified/eligible required
Thriving Economy in 1.5 M+ Population!
- Friendly, affordable city full of great food, culture, art, and opportunity
- Premier schools, Nationally acclaimed Universities, local professional and collegiate sports
- Ranked #3 in the nation for cost of living and #7 for business friendliness ~ CNBC
- Downtown Riverwalk, underground arts district, tons of shopping and eclectic restaurants
Reference: EM 7524