UROLOGIST: Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Rocky Mountains
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Step into an established practice with Banner Medical Group based in Loveland, Colorado with opportunity for Fort Collins based clinic and OR time as well. This is an excellent opportunity for a BE or BC Urologist to join experienced Urologists for regional team support and coverage with the full support of Banner Health. General inpatient/outpatient Urology with the opportunity for sub-specialty care implementation based on training with a growing patient base from Northern Colorado and the surrounding region. Clinic has full staff support, equipment, and opportunity for additional resources.
Practice details include:
- Full Spectrum Urology care
- Advanced Laparoscopy and multiple Xi Robotic systems
- Regional Banner Medical Group Urology team with equally shared call
- Regional outreach opportunities
- Ambulatory Surgery Center affiliation with investment opportunity
- Positive, collaborative team with strong administrative support
In Northern Colorado, Banner Health and Banner Medical Group utilize a system-wide integrated EMR, provide regional tertiary care, and are clinically aligned with MD Anderson for oncologic care.
Community and regional highpoints:
- 750,000+ regional population
- Multiple local universities
- Wide selection of culinary and cultural opportunities
- Easy access to Rocky Mountain National Park and the Northern Colorado Rockies, as well as Denver and metropolitan amenities including the international airport, all within an hour
- Endless recreational opportunities at the confluence of the Great Plains and the Rocky Mountains
- Excellent public and private school options
- Multiple High Tech and Higher Education organizations present in the region
WE OFFER YOU a competitive base salary + paid malpractice with tail + CME allowance + 401k matching and 457(b) deferred compensation plans + sign-on bonus and relocation available + excellent health benefit options.
The safety of our team members and patients is of utmost importance, so Banner is requiring the COVID-19 vaccine for all team members. As members of the health care field, we are in the business of caring for people, so we take seriously our commitment to ensure our patients and teams are safeguarded from this rapidly changing and dangerous disease.
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Apply for UROLOGIST: Enjoy Practicing Along the Northern Colorado Front Range and Views of the Rocky Mountains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.