Hospitalist, Nocturnist, Day Rounder and Admitter
The Hospital Medicine Division at Salem Hospital, a community teaching hospital, is accepting BC/BE Internal Medicine/Hospitalist candidates to join our growing team at Mass General Brigham-Salem Hospital in Salem, Massachusetts (located about 15 miles north of Boston).
We have opportunities for daytime rounders, admitters, and nocturnists to be part of one of Massachusetts' leading hospital teams. Join a comprehensive, integrated care team that consistently drives improvements for quality and safety, patient experience, and clinical excellence. Qualified candidates will get to work within a collaborative group with extraordinary physician leadership and an exceptional support staff. But that's just the beginning. These opportunities also offer:
- All the benefits of being a member of the Mass General Brigham healthcare system.
- A forward-thinking practice culture that strives for innovation.
- Team-based care that optimizes workflows to enhance provider and patient satisfaction.
- Leadership that values your input and welcomes your contributions.
- Opportunities for professional development, including teaching of Internal Medicine residents affiliated with Tufts Medical School.
- A collegial environment that values teamwork, respect, and kindness.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Practicing in the North Shore area of Massachusetts offers an incredible quality of life. Amidst the natural beauty, historic architecture, and rich history lies diverse community settings, including Boston's metropolitan area and suburbs, small cities, rural communities, and coastal villages. This area is renowned for academia making it easy to find the right public or private school for school-aged children and even easier to find a world-renowned college or university for your adult children. Here, you'll find that coastal and mountain-based recreation is as plentiful as the cultural and entertainment options.
There is so much to experience in the North Shore. And, thanks to Salem Hospital's commitment to work/life balance, you'll have the time to enjoy it. At Salem Hospital, your insights, voice, and vision help us continuously evolve. Working together, we find new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and make medicine smarter, less stressful, and more efficient. Here ideas come from everyone-to the benefit of every patient.
We're a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine. Join us.
Apply for Hospitalist, Nocturnist, Day Rounder and Admitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.