Oncology Medical Director
- COC accredited cancer center with a robust weekly tumor board
- Opportunity to participate in teaching in the St Joseph Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program
- Opportunity to expand clinical trials in collaboration with Northern California and Portland sites
- Strong mission-driven organization focused on providing compassionate care of the vulnerable
- Surgical capabilities include thoracic surgery, breast surgery, Whipple's, colon resection and neurosurgery
- Talented radiation oncology colleagues who provide stereotactic radiosurgery on two state-of-the-art linear accelerators
- Excellent pathology support
- Embedded pharmacy team and on-site lab and diagnostic services
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus is available
- H1B and J1 visa candidates accepted
Where You'll Work
Providence Cancer Institute is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof. Multidisciplinary teams work together to give patients and their families the best care possible. Providers partner with patients from diagnosis and treatment through all stages of life to seek the best outcomes through research and innovation. Beyond sophisticated technology and treatments, this comprehensive cancer center offers warm and welcoming care for every patient.
Where You'll Live
Set among redwood trees on the shore of the pristine Humboldt Bay, Eureka is a family-friendly enclave that offers daily flights to/from San Francisco and Los Angeles. The seat of Humboldt County (pop 135,000), Eureka is a designated California Cultural Site for its commitment to arts, culture and historical preservation. Travel authority Lonely Planet named this seaside city its top recommended destination in 2018. If you love surfing, ocean kayaking, fishing, biking and hiking, you'll thrive here.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 17357
Apply for Oncology Medical Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.