Attending Physician - Adult Inpatient -Psychiatry- Lincoln Hospital - Full Time -Bronx, NY
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln , located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College . Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.
- Provide psychiatric management for adults, age 18 and up, in an acute inpatient setting
- Develop treatment plans and manage electronic medical record (EPIC) in accordance with New York State Office of Mental Health and other regulations
- Work with consultants as indicated by patient needs
- Provide clinical supervision to psychiatry residents and medical students
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary treatment team in management of complex cases
- Participate in didactic training programs for psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology interns and other trainees
- Participate in quality assurance and performance improvement activities
- Graduate from an accredited medical school (MD/DO)
- Hold New York State license and DEA registration
- ACGME accredited residency in Psychiatry
- ABPN certification (or eligibility if within five years of graduation) in Psychiatry
- Superior clinical, interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
- Comfort with making sound and timely triage, treatment, and disposition decisions
- Ability to coordinate with multiple disciplines in the evaluation and care of patients
- Spanish language skills is a plus
You will receive:
- Appointment to the faculty of Weill-Cornell Medicine, with rank commensurate with qualifications
- Opportunityto participate in Departmental and Hospital committees
- Opportunity to obtain professional development and leadership education
- Opportunity and support for clinical research
- Competitive compensation salary + performance-based bonuses
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Excellent dental coverage including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time and CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through National Student Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are encouraged to apply - we sponsor for H1-B visa (J1-waiver under Conrad 30 and HHS)
Please email all CVs to Joe Mastov at email@example.com
Apply for Attending Physician - Adult Inpatient -Psychiatry- Lincoln Hospital - Full Time -Bronx, NY
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.