Chief, Division of Adolescent Medicine - UMass Memorial Health - Worcester, MA
The Division's on-site adolescent clinics serve as the primary adolescent medicine teaching site for all pediatric, med-peds, child psychiatry and gynecology residents, as well as fourth-year medical student electives. Inpatients are cared for by hospitalists with consultation to Adolescent Medicine as needed.
- The Chief, Division of Pediatric Adolescent Medicine will serve as the academic leader for a division of four Adolescent Medicine physicians, a board-certified pediatric and adolescent gynecologist and two advanced practitioners.
- The UMass Department of Pediatrics is a growing, vibrant setting for professional and research development, and the Chief, will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding our educational and research missions.
- Applicants will be considered for appointment at the Associate or Professor level.
- Candidates must be Board Certified with a minimum of 3-5 years' leadership experience in an academic Pediatric Department.
- The position can be tailored to meet the needs of the applicant, including resources to support a laboratory and/or clinical research program.
- The position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Apply here UMass Memorial Adolescent or contact: Selena Dickherber
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Apply for Chief, Division of Adolescent Medicine - UMass Memorial Health - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.