Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine - UMass Memorial Health - Worcester, MA
The recently renovated Pediatric Emergency Department includes a Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center and provides comprehensive emergency services to >1 million in Central New England with ~ 28,000 visits per year. Residents from the Departments of Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Medicine/Pediatrics, and Family Medicine, as well as UMMS medical students all rotate through the Pediatric Emergency Department. The UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center, a member of the Children's Hospital Association, is the only tertiary care hospital for children in central MA and offers comprehensive Pediatric services.
- The Chief, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine will serve as the academic leader for a division of ten Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians and will be responsible for overall governance of the Pediatric Emergency Department at UMass Memorial Children's Medical Center in partnership with the PEM Nurse Manager and Clinical Division Chief.
- The UMass Department of Pediatrics is a growing, vibrant setting for professional and research development, and the Chief, will play an instrumental role in developing and expanding our educational and research missions.
- Applicants will be considered for appointment at the Associate or Professor level with a secondary appointment in Emergency Medicine.
- Candidates must be Board Certified with a minimum of 3-5 years' leadership experience in an academic Pediatric Emergency Department.
- The position can be tailored to meet the needs of the applicant, including resources to support a laboratory and/or clinical research program.
- We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
Apply here UMass Memorial PEM Chief or contact:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Apply for Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine - UMass Memorial Health - Worcester, MA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.