General Surgery- St. Helena
• Incoming physician must have experience with scopes
• Shared call between multiple providers
• High quality, well-trained OR staff
• Well-equipped operating rooms
• Excellent opportunity for healthy work-life balance
• Outdoor activities - hiking, biking, boating, swimming, sailing, fishing, surfing, horse-back riding
• Orchestra, community theatre, farmers markets and local organic foods, wine tasting and winery hosted events, parks, sports leagues, creative artists, and natural springs
Employed model through Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
We offer a competitive benefits package including:
- Income guarantee
- Starting bonus
- Annual Metric Bonus earned
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Malpractice coverage
- Vacation/Sick Time/Holidays
- CME allowance
- 401(k) Retirement
Candidates must be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
Apply for General Surgery- St. Helena
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.