Med Director | Philadelphia
Director of Trauma Surgery Needed by the Beautiful Delaware Coast
The Medicus Firm is proud to announce a national search for a Director of Trauma Surgery for a rapidly growing and financially sound hospital system in the Philadelphia market. This position will help build a new trauma program from a level III to a level II. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced or emerging leader to engage in developing and executing a strategic vision for this next growth phase.
The incoming candidate will enjoy a vibrant and dynamic organization, as well as supportive administration that promotes a culture of trying new ideas and taking risks. Strong structure is already in place including neurosurgery, vascular surgery, CT surgery, and 24/7 interventional radiology. The organization is also opening its doors to a brand-new surgical residency starting in 2022.
Some other highlights of this opportunity include:
- An aggressive compensation and relocation package
- Call of 1:6 or better
- Work with residents and medical students
- Less than an hour to some of the finest beaches on the east coast
- Easy access to several top US Cities including Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC
Ranked One of America's Least Stressful Cities
- No Sales Tax - No Personal Property Tax - No Business Tax!
- One of the fast-growing areas in the state with a population increase of over 25% in the past 10 years!
- Easy access to the bay and beaches provides ample recreational opportunities
- Area Public Schools Nationally Recognized for Excellence
- Within 1.5 Hours to Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington DC
Reference: TRS 8956