Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, in suburban Atlanta (Newnan, GA) is currently seeking an outstanding Board Certified or Board Eligible Medical Oncologist. We invite you to join us in making a difference in patient-centered cancer care!
CTCA Atlanta is part of a nationally accredited network of cancer hospitals and outpatient care centers employing top clinical talent and offering high-quality, evidence-based care to patients across the US. As an industry leader in patient satisfaction, we provide a coordinated approach to cancer care with comprehensive access to medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgical oncologists, breast surgeons, and other subspecialist surgeons, a wide variety of medical specialists, and numerous hospital-based specialists. Our programs are supported by robust clinical trials and precision medicine programs and are complemented with an array of supportive therapies designed to enhance quality of life and manage side effects. We provide a compassionate environment that values and respects patients and their families. Every patient’s care plan is individualized to meet his or her needs and treatment goals.
- Join a team of highly trained, board-certified Medical Oncologists committed to partnering with our fulsome cancer team to deliver outstanding patient care with innovative therapies, emerging treatment approaches, and expanding diagnostic options.
- Practice evidence-based medicine in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment within a state-of-the-art facility.
- Participate in an environment that drives innovation and discovery through a robust precision medicine program, including targeted therapy and immunotherapy, and advanced genomic testing. CTCA also sponsors a growing clinical research program, including membership with NRG Oncology and industry-sponsored partnerships.
- Contribute to an unmatched patient care experience that treats patients with the same level of care you would want for your loved ones, yielding consistent patient satisfaction scores in the 98th percentile.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS:
- Highly competitive compensation structure including productivity and quality/patient satisfaction incentives
- Opportunity for signing bonus and relocation reimbursement (when relevant)
- Substantial benefits package including:
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans with Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
- Generous paid time off plan
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Professional expense reimbursement
- Career development opportunities
- Exclusive relocation and transition support from CTCA’s Physician Services team
- Excellent quality of life
- Education: Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Medical Oncology
- Georgia Medical License or ability to obtain prior to start date
Become an engaged member of our collaborative, patient-focused and supportive team! Contact us at: email@example.com.