Physician- Home Hospitalist (days)
Yale New Haven Hospital
Full time with benefits
Schedule: 7 days on 7 days off (7x7)
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting Advanced Practice Providers to join an established Hospitalist Service at Yale New Haven Hospital.
This position will provide care virtually to patients at home in our Home Hospital program.
Day shifts are 12 hours duration 7 days on, 7 days off schedule from an on-site location.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation's leading health systems
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1100 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please apply directly or contact:
Tyrita Stewart, In-House Physician Recruiter, Tyrita.Stewart@ynhh.org or
Tim Dascenzo, Sr. Manger, Timothy.Dascenzo@ynhh.org
Medical degree (MD, MBBS, DO) and Internal or Family Medicine Residency completion with a total of 4 years of clinical working experience as a physician within the inpatient settings or combination of inpatient and outpatient settings. Any of the following working experiences count: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics and Emergency Medicine.
Connecticut State Licensed
Apply for Physician- Home Hospitalist (days)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.