Pulmonologist Near Asheville, NC
Join a network of more than 250 multispecialty providers.
- Collaborate with experienced staff in our hospital-based practice
- Sleep center on site
- Consultative rounding for 6-bed ICU (up to 14 for Covid surge)
- Established patient panel
- Competitive salary
Board Certified or within 5 years of board eligibility
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- The Asheville area is consistently ranked among the top 10 places to live in the U.S.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
AdventHealth Hendersonville offers a comprehensive array of inpatient and outpatient acute care, including physician practices covering more than 30 specialties, a state-of-the-art surgery center, a UHMS-accredited wound care program, award-winning cancer care, full-service orthopedic and sports medicine care, and home care. AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Services employs more than 250 providers in one of the most vibrant, growing networks in Western North Carolina. AdventHealth Hendersonville
- 2021 | Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services |5 Star Rating
- 2017 - 2021 | The Leapfrog Group | Hospital Safety Grade: Straight A’s
- 2021 | The Institute for Healthcare Improvement | Age-Friendly Health System – Committed to Care Excellence
GORGEOUS PLACE TO WORK AND PLAY
Western North Carolina is an ideal location for family life, cultural activities, professional growth, and recreation. Asheville and Hendersonville are among the top areas to live in the nation. The region boasts thriving arts communities, diverse outdoor adventures, vibrant and inviting downtown areas, numerous historic and architectural attractions, and unique shopping options. Hendersonville offers the best of small-town and country living, but is only a short distance from several metropolitan areas. Explore Asheville
- In 2020, Travel + Leisure included Asheville as one of the "Top 15 Cities in the United States”.
- Livability listed Asheville as one of the "2020 Top 100 Best Places to Live”.
- Asheville ranked #5 in “America's Best Small City" by Resonance Consultancy 2020.
- Yelp Named Asheville #1 Top U.S. Foodie Destination of 2020.
- Asheville is Global Traveler's 2020 "#4 Best Adventure Destination" in the country.
- Asheville is Topretirements.com’s "#1 Best Place to Retire in America" in 2020.
Please connect with AdventHealth Hendersonville Physician Recruiter
HVL.PhysicianRecruiter@AdventHealth.com | Phone 828.687.5668 | Fax 828.650.8108
AdventHealth Hendersonville | 100 Hospital Drive | Hendersonville, NC 28792
Apply for Pulmonologist Near Asheville, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.