A well-established Nephrology practice with an established referral base currently with 1 Nephrologist and 2 NPs at the forefront of providing great Nephrology Care in El Paso, TX is seeking to add a BE/BC Nephrologist to their expanding team.
Partner with existing providers to manage outpatient dialysis rounds, office CKD patients, and hospital rounds Competitive Base Salary with productivity bonuses:
- Relocation bonus
- Partnership track with profit sharing
- Paid vacation and additional CME time with stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Life Insurance/Retirement and Malpractice insurance
- H-1 Visa holders, Green Card holders, and US Citizens are welcome to apply This opportunity does not qualify for a J-1 waiver
- El Paso is known for its outdoor adventure, vibrant culture, wineries, and unique culinary experiences, The city sits at the foot of the Franklin Hill Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande
- Boasting 350 days of sunshine, there is plenty of time to enjoy the many hiking/biking trails and National State Parks year-round
- Enjoy the benefits of the lowest cost of living than other Texas metros; median home costs are 30% lower in El Paso compared to other Texan metros El Paso is the 3rd safest city in the country for a city with over 500k people in the United States. Texas has Zero state income tax with Tort reform for physicians
If you are seeking a lucrative career in sunny Texas, please feel free to reach out today to discuss further.