Non-Invasive Cardiologist - Morton Plant Hospital in Clearwater, Florida
Rare opportunity on the beautiful West Coast of Florida!
BayCare Medical Group is a Tampa Bay market leader physician-led medical group seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our established cardiology group due to large growth in the practice.
We offer competitive compensation and exceptional benefits
- Top earning potential, guaranteed base plus robust and highly incentivized wRVU and performance bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage PLUS 401k Match and 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Competitive time off plan and generous Annual CME allowance
- Seasoned midlevel support, including weekend rounds
- Autonomous work structure at two main locations Clearwater and Dunedin Hospitals and offices, includes inpatient and outpatient consultive services and full range of cardiovascular testing
- Cardiothoracic surgery and robust Structural Valve program at Morton Plant hospital
- Collegial and long established 19-physician cardiology group consists of 11 non-invasive cardiologists, 5 interventional cardiologists, 3 electrophysiologists, and 12 advanced practice providers
Position requires: Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Cardiology with strong non-invasive and clinical cardiology skills. 2022 fellows welcome to apply!
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Tampa Bay and the west central Gulf Coast of Florida are great places not only to work, but also to live, play and grow. We’re home to welcoming neighbors, growing and dynamic communities, and outstanding schools, colleges and universities. Golfing, fishing, boating/kayaking, shelling, biking, sunbathing, and viewing the sunset from one of America’s top beaches are just a few of the reasons why people love this area. Tampa Bay is home to many professional sports teams including the Tampa Bay Rays® (MLB®), Tampa Bay Buccaneers® (NFL®) Tampa Bay Lightning® (NHL®) and Tampa Bay Rowdies® (NASL®). Discover exciting exhibits at local museums and enjoy listening to the Florida Orchestra at several local venues. Experience the excitement at Busch Gardens®, Adventure Island® and LEGOLAND® locally, with Disney World® and Universal Studios® close by in central Florida. It’s all here for you to enjoy.
In the Tampa Bay area, you’ll find a thriving business sector, a strong economy and an average median age of 37. The area is also an affordable place to live with a low cost of living index and no state income tax. Additionally, the area offers a strong public-school system, a wide variety of private schools, and many local colleges and universities for educational development.
Contact information: Janine Bryant | Janine.Bryant@baycare.org | (813) 586-8157