Neurosurgeon at Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute
Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute is looking for a compassionate and highly skilled Neurosurgeon capable of managing cranial and spine pathology, to join our rapidly growing neuroscience team. Candidates must be BE/BC and preferably have a minimum of 5 years of experience in procedures including cranial and spinal pathology including cranial and spine trauma, cranial and spine tumors, degenerative spine disease and deformity correction. This position is full time and located in Greater Winston Salem region of NC with Forsyth Medical Center being the hub and opportunity to develop our spoke hospitals and their rapidly growing markets.
Our specialized, multidisciplinary care teams include:
- Neurologists (IP and OP)
Neurosciences at Novant Health
- We optimize stroke care with a dedicated neurohospitalist team caring for stroke patients from ER to discharge.
- One of the highest Mechanical Thrombectomy Centers in the Southeast in Stroke Care.
- Neurointerventional Radiology Suites for our neurointerventional radiologists and endovascular neurosurgeon.
- Novant Health has two level 4 epilepsy centers certified by the NAEC, offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring.
- Novant Health is the only health system in the state and one of few in the USA, to have three Comprehensive Stroke Centers, providing the highest level of stroke care.
- A leader in pursuing Artificial Intelligence to improve Health Care Quality
- Our neurosciences team includes more than 150 experts devoted to the art and science of brain and spine care and delivering remarkable patient outcomes.
- Spine Navigation Equipment including O-Arm and Navigation
- Inpatient and Outpatient Surgical Suites for Spine Surgery.
- Integrated Pain Management Program.
- Outpatient Office centered in our multidisciplinary Brain & Spine Institute location co-housing Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Spine, Pain Management, Neurology, EMG/NCV testing and Xray-imaging for efficient patient care; other regional offices also primed for growth and expansion.
- Inpatient Spine Unit dedicated to delivering excellent patient care.
- A stroke center equipped with a 20-bed neuro ICU, 43-neuro bed stroke unit, 24/7 neurology coverage, on-call neuro intervention, and vascular neurosurgery
Novant Health offers:
- 2-year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Consistently ranks in the 90th percentile for provider engagement (Press Ganey 2017 survey)
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community-based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
If interested, please contact Rebecca Goldman, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Neurosurgeon at Novant Health Neuroscience and Psychiatry Institute
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.