Novant Health | Family Medicine Opportunity | Salisbury, NC
Novant Health Rowan Family Physicians is currently recruiting a BE/BC family medicine physician to join their group of five physicians and four APPs in Salisbury, NC. NHRFP is an established, well-regarded practice employed by Novant Health Medical Group. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm providing comprehensive outpatient care for patients from birth through adulthood. Average patient panel is anticipated to be 20 per day, per provider. X-rays and lab services are done on site.
Salisbury, NC is a beautiful historic town featuring family activities, thriving theater and art communities and one of the country’s top ranked private liberal arts colleges Catawba College. Downtown Salisbury is a historic community known for its historic landmark preservation. Located in the Piedmont region, Salisbury is 2 hours from the NC mountains and 3.5 hours form the coast. High Rock Lake is a 15,000-acre reservoir on the Yadkin River located a few minutes from the center of town and features excellent boating and fishing opportunities.
Novant Health West Rowan Family Physicians in the Greater Charlotte market of North Carolina is currently recruiting a BE/BC family medicine physician to join their practice located in Cleveland, NC. The practice has been providing care for 2 years. The office is open Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm, providing comprehensive outpatient care for patients from birth through adulthood. Average patient panel is anticipated to be 20 per day, per provider. X-rays and lab services are done on-site.
Cleveland, NC is a rural community, but located only 20 minutes from Mooresville, NC, and 30 minutes from Lake Norman. The proximity allows easy access to attractive suburban living, lake-front communities, great schools-public and private, water sports, fine dining, shopping, an international airport, and the urban amenities of Charlotte.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our primary care providers:
- Access is a key theme – Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits, and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes’ Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
Join us, and let’s transform healthcare together.
To apply or learn more, please submit a cover letter and CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at: email@example.com
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families, and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
Apply for Novant Health | Family Medicine Opportunity | Salisbury, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.