Gastroenterologist- Mendocino Coast
Incoming candidate would be joining a multi-specialty rural health clinic right next to our critical access hospital with multiple other providers including Pain Management, Wound Care, Orthopedics, General Surgery, ENT, Ophthalmology, Behavioral Health, Podiatry.
- GI Lab in the OR for Endoscopies
- ERCP and EUS not required
- 1-2 days in the OR a week
- 10 days of call a month
- Positive work environment
- Employed position - Physicians Network Medical Group (PNMG)
- 5 weeks vacation per year
- Health & Retirement Benefits/CME & Relocation Reimbursement
- Income Guarantee
- Starting bonus
- Annual Metric Bonus earned
- Malpractice coverage
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
As a faith-based health system, we know how important it is to put your mission first. When you are called to a fulfilling career in healthcare, you want to spend your time being inspired along with your patients.
Candidates must be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards
About the Clinic
Adventist Health Mendocino Coast's Rural Health Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic located in Fort Bragg, California on the Northern California Coastline of stunning Mendocino County . This clinic includes multiple provider exam rooms, and procedure rooms. There are several providers in the clinic, including: one family medicine physician and two internal medicine physicians and three advanced practice providers. The office staff consists of front and back office staff, RN, supervising physicians, etc. All of the outpatient tests needed are provided at Adventist Health Mendocino Coast Hospital, which is less than one block from the clinic. Other specialty providers include: cardiology, urology, orthopedics, hem/onc, tele-health options, and more primary care.
Nestled on the northern coast of California. Fort Bragg is a small town of approximately 7,500, and is a tourist destination due to the picturesque view of the Pacific Ocean. Mendocino is about 10 miles south of Fort Bragg. Both towns offer unique shopping, dining, and site seeing opportunities. The Skunk Train takes riders on a 7-mile trip back in history through the majestic redwoods, from Fort Bragg to Willits. Fort Bragg has a strong community, which is clearly present in its numerous town celebrations, festivals and events, including the World's Largest Salmon BBQ, which takes place every year around the Fourth of July holiday. All sorts of recreational opportunities can be found from boating, fishing, a swimming beaches, hiking trails and much more.
- Ft. Bragg is a California Historic Landmark along the Pacific Coast
- Ft. Bragg is a community with the best "North Coast Hospitality"; where you can hike and bike, wine and dine, kayak and beachcomb
- Best little fishing village on the coast
- Community offers events throughout the year, such as craft fairs, restaurant week, economy symposium and learning festival, & car shows
- Location has very mild weather throughout the year compared to most inland places
- Home to the world-famous Skunk Train, the extraordinary Glass Beach, and the spectacular Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. Nyo Harbor is a working port with a marina, where you can board a crab-catching or whale-watching cruise or take a leisurely kayak ride upstream on the Noyo River.
Apply for Gastroenterologist- Mendocino Coast
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.