Sub-specialty: Breast Radiologist
Reports to: Medical Director
Location: East Kentucky and West Virginia
Radiology Partners is seeking a Breast Radiologist in the East Kentucky and/or West Virginia market. Work 1:5 weekends (Remote Flexibility). We have an established infra-structure for efficient, collaborative workflow throughout our practice.
These positions offer a highly competitive salary, Sign-On Bonus, 10 weeks PTO, retention bonus, a relocation package and a full complement of benefits to include 401K. This is a partnership track position with 1 year to partnership. Moonlighting opportunities available.
Our practice has a commitment to quality and ardently promotes and invests in the professional development of our radiologists. Highly competitive compensation for experience fellowship trained radiologist starting at $600k with benefits package. We also offer abundance of vacation, health, life, disability and malpractice insurance coverage.
POSITION DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
• Comfortable with 3-D mammography
• Diagnostic breast MRI & ultrasound
• Proficiency with Breast procedures required
• Ultrasound-guided biopsy and aspiration
• Comfortable with diagnostic
• No Nights
• Excellent Compensation and Benefits
DESIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidates must be a Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy, Board-certified and residency trained in the practice of Diagnostic Radiology
• Board certified/eligible by American Board of Radiology or the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology or Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology
• A one-year post residency fellowship in Breast Imaging is preferred
• MQSA certified is highly preferred
• Licensed in KY or the ability to obtain a license
• Possess excellent communication skills
• The ideal candidate would be comfortable working in a hospital setting and interacting with referring physicians and administration.
RADIOLOGY PARTNERS OVERVIEW
Radiology Partners is the largest and fastest growing on-site radiology practice in the US. We are an innovative practice focused on transforming how radiologists provide consistently exceptional services to hospitals, imaging centers, referring physicians and patients. With our state-of-the art clinical technology, specialized expertise, access to capital, and retention of top physician talent, Radiology Partners reliably exceeds the expectations of our clients, patients, and partners. We serve our clients with an operational focus, and, above all, a commitment to quality patient care. Our mission is To Transform Radiology.
Please email you CV to:
ARH is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status. ARH also makes good faith efforts to recruit, hire, and promote qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans.
Apply for Breast Radiologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.