Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - Ogden, UT - McKay-Dee Hospital
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- BC/BE Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon is needed to join a busy practice at McKay-Dee Hospital
- Staff is experienced and stable
- McKay-Dee offers a full range of cardiovascular services including coronary and peripheral interventions, ASD/PFO closure, comprehensive non-invasive cardiovascular lab with ICAEL (and soon ICAVAEL) certification, full EP services, dedicated CHF clinic, and vein ablations.
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary and incentive recognition bonuses
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Ogden area has a population of 547,000. It is a great place to live if you like easy access to outdoor activities. Ogden is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within a day's drive of five national parks, and just a 40-minute drive to Salt Lake International Airport. Ogden is the town that Rock and Ice Magazine listed in its Top 10 Climbing Towns; the place where Men's Journal said you can "Do it All, Whatever the Season". Outside Magazine called Ogden "unpretentious and adrenalized", when it listed Ogden in the top three towns of Where to Live Now: The 20 Best Towns in America. Ogden boasts with its breathtaking mountain views and access to skiing/snowboarding (9 resorts within 60-75 min drive, including Snowbasin - site of the 2002 Olympic Downhill - in our backyard!), mountain biking, hiking, fishing, kayaking, and rock climbing within minutes of leaving the hospital. There are outdoor activities for all ages, affordable real estate, and our family-oriented community supports diverse interests for all cultures.
Apply for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery - Ogden, UT - McKay-Dee Hospital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.