OB/GYN | Chicago, IL
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Practice in the Heart of Chicago
About the Practice
Our Family Health Centers provide high quality medical, dental, and behavioral healthcare to all in need, regardless of ability to pay. Motivated by the belief that healthcare is a human right, we provide high quality affordable care to support healthier people, families, and communities. Erie delivers holistic care to help every member of the family stay healthy and active from infancy through adulthood. We recently celebrated 60th anniversary with the same mission: Deliver high quality health care services to the Chicago region's medically underserved residents with compassion, cultural understanding and respect - regardless of their ability to pay.
Participate in a full spectrum practice where our OB/GYNs function as specialists, not primary care physicians.
- Joining a 60+ Multi-Disciplinary Team of Providers
- Top 10 FQHC in the country in 2021 for number of births
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and terrific benefits
- Student Loan Forgiveness through HRSA
- A team mission to provide high-quality healthcare to all in need, regardless of ability to pay
- Visa candidates welcomed!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ranked #3 Best City in the Nation - America's Best Cities Report, 2022
- Truly a world-class metro like no other
- Recently named the "2nd Most Beautiful City in the World"
- A dynamic city full of culture, rich history & architecture, award-winning culinary scene, and thriving businesses
- A top-ranked international airport, iconic attractions, vibrant neighborhoods, and one of the largest school systems in the U.S.
- Named in the top "Best Cities for Doctors"
Reference: OBG 7843