Neurology - Georgia
$425,000 Year One Guaranteed
- Leading income, lifestyle, location, and security
- $350 base plus wRVU incentive; quality incentive bonus also available
- $50k sign-on bonus plus student loan assistance and medical director stipend
- $1000/mo APP stipend
One hour from Atlanta
- Cost of Living 14% Lower than National Average!
- Endless Entertainment Options! Exceptional restaurants, unique and lively downtown, outdoor recreations, shopping and the arts, including a symphony orchestra and festivals
- Year-Round Warmth = Outdoors Anytime!
- Family-Friendly Suburb with Top-Performing Public & Private Schools (Public schools ranked among Top 50 in the state of the Georgia in 2021)
- Has been designated a Top 100 Place to Live in America by Forbes Magazine
Reference NEUR 8181