Nocturnist - Medicine/Inpatient - Kings County-Brooklyn, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County , located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery
- Care and management of patients admitted to the General Medicine Service, but remaining in the Emergency Department awaiting a bed
- Consult with specialists as necessary
- Provides attending with oversight to the medicine service
- Supervise trainees
- Respond to clinical changes and emergencies
- 100% of time will be in clinical activities (including supervision of residents and clinical projects)
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Prior Hospitalist/Nocturnist experience as plus
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Suzanne Villegas, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Nocturnist - Medicine/Inpatient - Kings County-Brooklyn, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.