Permanent Director of Nephrology Research - UMass Memorial Health
- Associate Professor or higher
- Three year start up commitment to cover 60% of effort
- Start-up includes opportunity to recruit second nephrologist to support research efforts
- Three-year department support to include 1.0 research coordinator, 0.4 biostatistician, 0.5 research nurse / laboratory manager
- The Department of Medicine will provide access to research and administrative staff
- If successful in generating grant support, receive faculty portion of the RTF
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we seek talent and ideas from individuals of varied backgrounds and viewpoints.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Apply for Permanent Director of Nephrology Research - UMass Memorial Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.